Our facilities include:
- 33 CNC machines and 6 manual machines
- Designated area for QC
- Designated area for cleaning/flushing and NDT
- Department for installation with pressure cells, subsea test pit and accessible hydraulic via ringleader, as well as pressure test equipment up to 1200 bar
- Cranes with capacities up to 40 tons and hook height of 10m
- Goods reception
- 6 meeting rooms with available projector
- Large canteen and separate kitchen
- Wardrobes and fitness equipment
Our old premises of 3,500 square meters are currently used for welding and large machining with milling and turning, as well as materials warehouse.
For a closer look, please visit us in Vollevegen 66, 4354 Voll.
Malm Orstad is located on the beautiful Jæren - Norway's pantry - not far from Stavanger and its airport at Sola. We are proud of our local community, and we are involved in various activities, clubs and organizations which we influence with the positive Malm Orstad spirit.
Malm Orstad has a good cooperation with local schools, who visit our offices to see what happens with their own eyes, or we visit schools to tell more about what we do. This helps to develop the competencies of the various disciplines that are relevant in our business. Each year Malm Orstad recruits four to eight apprentices. In this way we help to keep recruitment and skills in an important industry at a high level.
Malm Orstad aims to be a contributor to sustainable development. We prepare an environmental account and the company has an established and certified environmental management system according to the ISO 14001 international standard.